January 28, 2008

My sis birthday

Yesterday we celebrated my older sister’s birthday thru a family dinner. Me and my mom prepared something special aside form the birthday cake which the kids loved. My dad bought a special wine from the local winery. My sister, the birthday celebrant and her family brought some food also. My younger sister brought home a half gallon ice cream. After dinning, we all went to the living room for coffee except for the kids who went to play computer games. When we all gave her our gifts, my sister was so touched that she went on hugging and kissing us all. We were all surprise to see that three of her gifts (One each from me, my younger sister and my mom) were corsets. It was a funny coincidence! But we all agreed that we are going to talk about our gifts the next time somebody will celebrate his/her birthday. :-)

No comments: