February 19, 2008

One of a kind experience

While ago, my friend who works at an embassy asked me to drop by her office to have lunch with her. Since its my 1st time to go there, I really didn’t know what to expect. When I told the lady in the front desk, I was there for a friend an told the her name, she asked me what company do I represent. I told her I was just visiting, with a big smile on my face. She gave me an ID exclusively for the 17th floor. When I got there, I was amazed to go through their very rigid security measures plus a full alarm system monitoring.

When I finally saw my friend who was waiting for me, the first thing that she said was congratulations for surviving one of the world’s best security systems! I told her she didn’t have to convince me about its being one of the best.

After which, she toured me around their offices before we ate lunch together. Whew! It was a one of a kind experience!

No comments: