October 20, 2008

GIFT TRIP

I went out with my best friend, she just came home last week from a trip to Thailand, and it was a birthday gift from her stepdad, since it’s her birth month today. We went food tripping and window-shopping. After strolling we went to her apartment, she showed me all the pictures she took on her Canon camera. That camera was a gift from her mom before she went to Thailand. Since we both love foods, she took pictures of the different dishes of Thailand. Everytime she orders a food she will take a picture of it first before she will eat it. She also showed me some of the tourist sites in Thailand . It was her first time to receive a gift trip. So she really enjoyed her trip and went shopping for souvenirs. It was a nice experience for me because it was like I also went traveling to Thailand because of the pictures that I saw. That camera was a good gadget, since it captures the real thing.

No comments: