September 20, 2009

Autumn holiday

Every time I visit my mother in law, she has a lot of stories to tell. She told me about her last vacation in Florida and California. She stayed at her sister’s house. She visited also her niece and her family. She enjoyed so much her vacation specially their trip to Walt Disney. She showed me the pictures she took and I enjoyed watching them. Her stories where interesting like a certain museum she visited with great plants in there and the best thing the museum has free entrance. She said the next time she will again have a vacation by autumn she will bring me with her. Oh my! what a great idea. I am very excited and browse the net for some itinerary Lol! I found out OrlandoFunTickets.com where I can book my Disney World Tickets soon and I can't for that big day!

No comments: