March 06, 2010

Health Measures

For the next two weeks, I think I will be really busy. My sister and I are moving into a bigger apartment. We are now in our own respective place but we decided to share a place since she will be leaving her dormitory –she just graduated and will be looking for work. I am contemplating to get a fitness equipment because the place where I will be staying is too far from the gym. I am a health enthusiast and I feel that I will not be able to maintain my weekly gym activities because of the distance. At least, I can still do some rounds if I have equipment at home. Another thing is that, I can influence my sister to loose weight. She had been in the category of overweight for the last two years and I think it’s time for her to get healthy. Working everyday will tire you up easily if you are not that healthy. There’s so much more to life, nobody wants to die young!

No comments: