March 31, 2010

How I wish


Moving from place to place is one of the most hassle activities that you would get through. As much as possible, we would like to stay at our place for the rest of our lives. But, as they say, change is the only thing permanent on earth. Seasons and reasons change and all the time, we are not in control of these changes. Sometimes, we have to move on with our lives at the same time we have to move out from our places where we are staying.

How I wish we can move in a place where we can stay there for always. If I were to be asked which place it the world we will move in, the place makes any difference to me, what important is we can now live happily together as one family and we dont miss anymore one another. I cant wait the day we can spend holidays together and eat in one table as whole family.

No comments: