April 22, 2010

Busy bee

Hey! hows everyone? Im quiet busy and can't stay long online since Im always out of the house. I am helping my SIL on her kitchen renovation and some new arrangement in her flat. Good thing the kitchen is already done some final touches and it would be fine. She also plan to buy new living room furnitures and I accompanied her in the new furniture shop in town.

She found what she looking for a country type living room furniture set. And she made already ordered for it. By next week it will be delivered. As we were in coffee shop, she thought of finding some living room accesories that can be fitted with the new furniture. I told her we can order online they offer a thousand choices of top quality with affordable prices from top manufacturers. I assured her that she can find there a great lamps for her living room.

No comments: