April 19, 2010

Fast connection

My telephone company technician came last weekend to check our telephone lines after a windy week that passed. They received information that many users of landlines could not connect to other lines, and that it included us.

After the attending technician was finished with the troubleshooting, I heard him call somebody to report that he rearrange some cables and that he also changed the old patch panel with a new one. When I asked him if I should pay for the new patch panel, he gladly informed me that its part of their maintenance service. Now our dsl functions well and I’m planning to avail their new plan with mobile, tv and free landline calls. Finally, we will enjoy much more our surfing in the net, long chats with friends and family whether in net or telephone.

No comments: