March 14, 2011

I love my feet

I love shoes and don’t ask me anymore how much I have in my closet. Lol! That was before when I didn’t learn my lesson well. I buy shoes before in quantity not in quality and never prioritized if they make my feet unhealthy or comfortable with it.

Now I seldom buy shoes anymore and I only buy those shoes that give comfort to my feet. I love these ballerinas and I don’t prefer leather ones as long as my feet can breathe. I buy my shoes during the afternoon since our feet are small during morning. When fitting my shoes I take my time by walking, standing or seating to feel if it is really comforts my feet. I also like my shoes that have more spaces in front so my toes can freely move. And last, I prefer soft insole which provide good wearing comfort of the shoe.

No comments: