August 17, 2011

My cup of coffee

I remember the holiday gifts when I checked the store room last weekend. Hubby and I love the gifts we received from friends, family and from our work. All the gifts are interesting and useful. I love the kitchen tools I got. Others are for my home spa weekends which I really wish and dream before but now I got it. Hubby got also garage tools, wines, sport shirts and a coffee maker from his work. They had a raffle draw during their office get together and he was the lucky one who got it.

We haven’t use the coffee maker since we have another one. Now that the old one is not functioning already we need the replacement. Good thing we have a reserved one and this is better in taste and all. The coffee is more delicious and I am already addicted to it. Lol

No comments: