March 19, 2010

Finding the perfect gift


Last holidays, hubby and I love the gifts we received from friends, family and from our work. All the gifts are interesting and useful. I love the kitchen machines I got. Others are for my home spa weekends which I really wish and dream before but now I got it. Hubby got also garage tools, wines, sport shirts and a coffee maker from his work. They had a raffle draw during their office get together and he was the lucky one who got it.

I planned to give that coffee maker as a gift for him but I changed my mind and bought him a bowling game cd software to make him a little fit lol! Anyway that was a great gift. This weekend I am again in trouble finding a gift to my brother in law since he will celebrate his 5oth birthday. So what gifts for men can you recommend? it is really hard to find for them.

No comments: