March 19, 2010

Growing old gracefully


I am getting on in years and I even catch myself getting absent-minded over the simplest things. I just prayed that I might be release from time consuming ways of philosophizing too much and boring others with my tales of woe. That I may keep away from meddling into other people's affairs and trying to direct other's ways. Helping me to shut my eyes from envying those who have become more successful. Close my lips from idle gossip and guide me from rash-judging others.

These are my prayers to help me grow old graciously and willingly lending my mind , spirit and my heart to those in most need. Anyway, just wanted to share you how do I feel on getting older. This would be somewhat a new phase in my life. And there are also a lot of changes to cope up.

No comments: