March 19, 2010

Unaccepted

My office mate who is gay told me that he started a cooking blog and he asked me to visit his site once in a while. He knows that I am into blogging. One time, we chatted online and talked about the blogging world. He also shared some of his struggles as a gay. His male siblings are having a hard time accepting him. He is often times hurt when his siblings would somehow make fun of his ways, like telling him to be better making a men’s blog and post about reviews on vigrx and on so like rather than making a cooking blog. And that his blog will gain lots of traffic in the world wide web. I feel his pain but all I can do is to console him. The third gender is already acceptable in the society and it will be. For the mean time he needs to stay strong and focus on the things that make him happy.

No comments: