September 20, 2011

Questions for ourselves

As I was browsing the net this morning, I came across a forwarded email in my inbox which was a long time ago. Sometimes it's gret to look back my old inbox and there I can find treasures that inspire me. Here is the forwarded email and I am glad to share it with you...



To be happy in life, one do not need too much. But sometimes there are a lot of questions that need to be answered to have a balance life and that we can find our own way in this life. I need answers and ponders to these questions about me like...

when and for I will be ready to face big challenges
how much time in the day I need for myself alone
in which situation I feel really most comfortable
how do I see the disribution of duties and responsibilities privately and am I pleased with it
who are interested with my environment and my problems
and lastly to whom or to what I cling for most at life, partner, career.

No comments: